Yes You Can Help !
Friday, January 27, 2017
How To Run Python Apps On Windows Automatically Without Any .exe File.
Misconceptions about Python.
- You don't need any py2exe or compiler to run any Python program on Windows.
- Python versions 2.7 and higher all contain OS.
- Create a .py file that will use OS that runs your Python program automatically.
- Name it: MYAPP.py and add the following three lines.
- import os
- os.system("start "+userw)
- Create a desktop shortcut for this .py file.
- When you double click it on your widows desktop it will run your python app..
- Only inconvenience is that you need two files to run each program. But not a big deal right?
How To Hide A Password In A Python Program So It Cannot Be Accessed.
- Create a temporary Python File named secret.py and
- Store it on a private disc or USB storage device.
- Have it create if does not exist an sql-3 database named private_keys.
- Have it create a table holding your passwords and several keys matching functions in your app.
- Have it to allow you to enter or change passwords and keys.
- Lastly have every database connection or transaction using a SELECT statement require a managers passkey.
- Delete this python file after loading it into the users computer or any running the app.
- Now your python app is secure and no one can read the database.db file to get your password.
- And the python app cannot run or execute without the correct password.
- Have another database hold several keys also for multiple functions in your apps.
- Now you can Obfuscate your python program and unless the hacker knows the actual database table names cannot access or correctly run your Python App.
- They can read your program but cannot read or access any of your apps stored keys passwords and or stored data created by the app without major knowledge of python programming.
- In your Windows7-10 computers or workstations place your working python edition and python files and programs into the Super User the Main Admin.
- Next Create a Link file named access.py that uses "import os" to run your app.
- This will allow you to run anything without needing a WINDOWS.EXE file
- Now add it to the desktop.
- Give this file Public Permission Status by right clicking and setting the windows users to execute only but both read and write to deny.
- Now log out your windows admnin then log it back to the windows user.
- Now both your Python file and python version cannot be viewed but the app is allowed to run by windows permissions.